Thanks Jenna. My family enjoyed it.
Adapted from Rachel Ray’s 365:No Repeats
2.25 lbs pork tenderloin
1 can of orange juice concentrate, made into juice
2 limes, juiced
3 tablespoons cumin, divided
2 tablespoon ground coriander, divided
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 jalapeno, chopped and seeded
6 garlic cloves
1) I marinated the pork tenderloins in orange juice, the spices, and the jalapenos for two hours. I put the pork in a gallon sized zip lock bag and put enough orange juice to cover the pork in the bag. I used one lime, took a tablespoon of pepper, a tablespoon of the coriander, and one jalapeno and threw it in with the orange juice.
2) Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
3) Place the pork tenderloins on a baking sheet and drizzle a little of the marinade liquid onto them. Try to dig all the jalapeno pieces out of the liquid and put them on the pork as well. Cut 3 or 4 slits in the pork (depending on the length) and stuff the slits with garlic. Rub the remaining lime juice and spices on onto the tenderloin.
4) Place into the oven for about 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
5) Take out and let rest for a few minutes before cutting.